Sunday, June 9, 2013

communication

should there be follow up??  Am I asking too much??  Maybe it is a result of just jumping into play.

The only follow up was after I said goodnight Wednesday.  He did apologize saying he was spending time with his boys.    He asked if I enjoyed our time together.  I of course said I did and he stated he did also.  

I have initiated all text since.  I haven't pushed it ... just said hi or good morning handsome.  Friday I did mention that he did well marking His breasts.  He asked for pic, so being the good girl I am I sent a couple views.  They weren't real clear.  Later that day I was in a dressing room and caught a better pic so I sent it on.   THAT got a "NIIICE  I bet your ass is the same."  When I informed him that believe it or not there were none I received "wow I will have to try harder next time"  to which I responded "mmm ... I had a feeling you may say that Sir"  

Then silence.

I hate being lost in my mind because I run through everything I could have done different.  I should of stuck to my guns on the neutral ground.   Then the next line of thought is "you know he's super busy, chill"  

Ugh Ugh  Ugh

I know I need to open up and COMMUNICATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment