Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Meeting

We talked on the phone for a while ... he wanted me to verbalize what I was envisioning.  It's soo hard for me to verbalize what's in my head sometimes.  I attempted to, but I know it was broken up and random.  We hung up for a bit, leaving me just enough time to run the vacuum, change into the maxi dress, and sit on the porch to wait. 

A sleek black Jeep Cherokee rolled up. I stood up to watch him come up the walk, my panties became wet.  Pinstriped suit, blue shirt, very confident, such a departure from my country boy, but my oh my, definitely dreamed of a man like him.  Someone who will challenge me … someone who will keep me in my place.  

We kiss on the porch then quickly move into the duplex. He comments how it's not a bad little place, then you can't keep us apart. I am mezmorized by his intense eyes. As we are kissing he undoes the halter so my breasts are free. They fit perfectly in his strong hands. mmmmm "shall we move to someplace more comfortable?" Without hesitation I led him up to my room.

I watch as he removes his jacket & shirt ... envisioning his fingers working me to a frenzy. As he removes his pants he instructs me to remove the dress. Finally he instructs me to suck him ... I gladly sink down and take his wonderful cock in my mouth. OMG I am in heaven. I noticed that he had to stop himself from cumming a couple times .... mmmmm.

I'm to bend over the bed to receive spankings .... and received I did. Alternating cheeks, increasing in intensity. With some lighter ones on my pussy. I'm sure I will bear his mark.

We lay down on the bed ... he has me suck him some more. At some point he teases me with just the tip of his cock ... I am soooo wet for him. I could cum and he knows it "you better not cum" I clean my wetness off him without hesitation. He stretches my ass with his fingers. I freak, God how I love my ass played with. He goes to ass fuck me but it wouldn't go in ... I'm literally sad "it's ok" He tries again. Eventually we end up with me sucking him again and me making myself cum for him as he watches.

Our play lasted close to an hour and half with some talk about what I am to expect and what I have experienced. But then .... Then it's time for him to go, but not without me verbalizing my understanding "I am yours Sir. Only You can fuck me, unless You tell me otherwise. Only You may ever enter my ass again"

No comments:

Post a Comment